DVM Graduation Information
DVM Class of 2022 Graduation: Friday, May 13, 2022
Congratulations on this exciting time during your DVM studies! The Office of Academic Affairs wishes you the very best during the remainder of your clinical year. When details about commencement become available, they will be shared here to help you prepare for your graduation.
Graduation To-Do List
- Clean out mailboxes and lockers.
- Pick up regalia.
- Complete Final-Year Student Survey (forthcoming)
- Complete AVMA Survey (forthcoming)
- Return Dosimetry Badge to Radiology Badge Board
- Return library materials
- Ensure student account is paid in full
- Once you apply for your degree, your diploma will be ordered.
Diplomas and Graduation Announcements
- The dimensions of VA-MD Vet Med diplomas are 13.5˝ x 15.5˝.
- Diploma frames and personalized graduation announcements can be purchased from outside vendors. Local sources include the University Bookstore.
Academic Recognition Ceremony
- VA-MD Vet Med will recognize our Phi Zeta honors students and inductees; details will be forthcoming.
- If you have questions about commencement, please contact Angela Webb at email@example.com or 540-231-4090.