Tuition and Financial Aid
For the DVM Class of 2027
The Virginia Tech Office of University Scholarships and Financial Aid (USFA) provides the following resources to assist you with financial aid:
- Financial Aid Guide for the DVM Class of 2027 (PDF)
- The USFA website provides information to guide you through the financial aid process, including important financial aid information for veterinary medicine students.
- New: Virginia Alternative State Aid Application
Beginning in the 2022-23 academic year, colleges and universities in the Commonwealth will use the VASA to review Virginia students for state financial aid programs who are otherwise ineligible to file the FAFSA. Specifically this application is for Virginia students who are nonimmigrants (except F, J, H3, and M visa holders who are not eligible because of visa type), undocumented, and DACA status.
- Students who are eligible to complete the FAFSA should not complete this application.
- Students must meet Virginia domicile or Tuition Equity Provision requirements
- Students need to file the VASA by Virginia Tech's March 1 priority deadline for state aid consideration.
- A financial aid advisor will lead an information and Q&A session during orientation week.
- If you have already applied for financial aid and your aid is pending, check your aid status via Hokie Spa.
- For assistance, you may contact Stephanie Breeding, the DVM financial aid contact, at 540-231-5179 or email@example.com.