Faculty support for teaching excellence
The Office of Academic Affairs is a resource for all current and incoming VA-MD Vet Med faculty. We offer guidance and support in the areas of instructional design and technology, and course and assessment delivery. We look forward to guiding you through teaching in your curriculum and assisting you with all of your academic needs.
On this curriculum site, you will find helpful information about the DVM and Public Health curriculums, answers to frequently asked questions related to teaching within our college, and many services offered by the college that relate to the development and delivery of instruction. You will also find details about upcoming faculty development opportunities in teaching and learning.
The academic affairs office supports the college in the following areas:
- Instructional design
- Course development
- Multimedia production
- Active learning
- Faculty development in teaching and learning
- Assessment of student learning
- Evaluation of instructional design and curriculum effectiveness
- Academic and classroom student and faculty support
- Integration and support of educational technologies
- Course and faculty evaluations
- Program administration and scheduling
Information and Resources